Arcdyn Security Camera System Installation Services
Arcdyn has a team of installation techs across the country ready to get your system installed and operational. We currently offer installation within 150 miles of these Metropolitan areas:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- Jacksonville, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Tampa, FL
- Washington D.C.
Flat Rate Pricing
$250 per camera.*
Request an Installation
Installation pricing is based on a per camera/run model. This means you know, up front, how much your installation will cost you.
*Per camera installation cost covers labor of running cable from the NVR to the Camera installation site, terminating cable ends, and mounting the camera. This per camera rate does not cover any additional costs of materials such as, extra cabling, connectors, conduit, elextrical boxes, etc.
Residential and Home Security Camera Installation Prep
Residential security camera installations can sometimes be difficult for a tech that doesn't know the "lay of the land" before arriving at an install site.
Here's a quick checklist to make sure you're prepared for when our tech shows up:
- If you have an attic or crawl space, please make sure these areas are accessible and the entrances or ladders are cleared of all obstructions.
- ensure limbs or branches are cleared away from all camera installation sites. This can make mounting the cameras difficult and can block the view of the camera once it's installed, making positioning and focusing the camera difficult.
- Let us know what type of surface the cameras will be mounted on. This will ensure the tech has the correct tools to get the job done.
- Be aware that the installation tech may be required to drill through walls or other parts of your structure to properly install and protect the cabling.
Commercial and Business Security Camera Installation
- Does your building have a paneled drop ceiling that is accessible to the installation tech?
- Does your building have an existing structured cabling infrastructure that the installation tech should use (i.e. conduit, cable hangers and runs, utility closets, etc.)?
- Does your business have an existing IT guy that can assist in the installation discovery process?
If you're unsure whether or not you're within our coverage area, feel free to request a quote or give us a call at 855-272-6682 or emails us at email@example.com